What to make the best poached eggs ever? These are dead easy to make, once you know a few little game change tricks.
- Maximum number of eggs poaching at one time – 3
- Put a splash of white vinegar in the water
- Make sure that the water is moving when you put eggs in
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- Put a small sauce pan of water with a splash of white vinegar (about a tablespoon) on high to boil
- While waiting for water to boil, gently crack eggs into a small bowl, keeping the yolks intact
- Once water is boiled, stir the water in a circular motion, until a you have a small tornado happening
- Gently slide the eggs into the tornado, turn element completely off and cover
- SET A TIMER for 3:45. I sometimes think I’m the best chef ever and don’t need a timer, and I am wrong every time!
- When it beeps, were all done! Remove your perfect eggs with a slotted spoon and serve
- Over cooked red cabbage
- With arugula and tomatoes
- With left over tomato sauce or salsa
- Weird one – I make palak paneer minus the paneer. It’s a spicy wilted spinach curry dish, and is amazing with your eggs. (Recipe to come soon!)
- Hollandaise sauce to make Eggs Benedict – If you are having a “Blow your diet out of the water kind of day”…